If you’re looking to amp up your dinosaur theme in speech therapy, you’ve come to the right place! I’ve compiled a list of free and paid dinosaur-themed activities that will last you weeks!
Virtual Field Trips:
– Virtual Field Trip #1 to the Canadian Museum of Nature
– Virtual Field Trip #2 to the Dinosaurs in Motion Exhibit
– Virtual Field Trip #3 to the Children’s Museum
*I like the third video the best because Caitie does a great job with pausing – giving children time to respond and giving you, the clinician, time to elicit language opportunities without having to constantly pause the video.
Video Language Prompt:
– I’ve used this video language prompt with my cluttering/stuttering, articulation carryover, and higher level language and grammar students.
– Use Play-Doh and mini dino figurines (I got these from The Dollar Tree) to make fossils! This is a great activity for mixed groups.